As a Cooper Client Relations Manager (CRM) you will be a key conduit between new business leads and our engagement team. You'll use your extensive consultative selling skills to cultivate relationships with prospective customers and executive sponsors. You'll employ effective selling strategies to successfully position Cooper as the preferred design partner.
You are excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Be instrumental in meeting company sales targets by successfully driving clients through the sales cycle
- Expertly manage the contract negotiation processes between Cooper and prospective clients
- Regularly reach out to former Cooper clients to maintain relationships and bring in new opportunities
- Identify and innovate sales materials that can enhance client engagement, increase close rate
- Collaborate with the marketing team on strategies for growing the sales pipeline
- Dive deep into tracking data, measuring sales patterns and analyzing opportunities to increase efficiency and efficacy
- Contribute to the development and refinement of Cooper’s business development and sales vision
- Attend Cooper-hosted events, and occasional external events, as a Cooper ambassador to foster relationships for future business development.
We are excited about you because…
- You have a Bachelor’s degree.
- You have 4+ years in business development.
- You are bright, collaborative, confident, and compelling with a passion for business development.
- You have a success-oriented spirit with focus on customer delight.
- You have a proven track record of successfully building and nurturing multi-level client relationships.
- You have exceptional interpersonal, listening, written and verbal communication.
- You have strong technical orientation.
- You thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment and have a “roll-up your sleeves and make-things-happen” mentality.
- You have design services industry experience.
- You thrive on metrics and how to incorporate and automate within Salesforce.
- You are enthused by high-level contract terms & conditions.
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a company that has revolutionized the industry
- A chance to work with a passionate, driven and fun team
- An incredible work environment - fun, casual and fast-paced
- Weekly team breakfasts and lunches
- Monthly team activities and outings
- Great benefits
- Healthcare including medical, dental and vision 100% employee/50% dependent
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Paid time off the week between Christmas and New Year's
Founded in 1992 by Sue Cooper and Alan Cooper, the "Father of Visual Basic", Cooper is an award-winning design and business strategy consultancy, with offices in San Francisco and New York. Our mission is to help organizations think big, create delight, and achieve success. We approach every engagement with fresh eyes and a proven framework. Through Cooper Professional Education, we share the best practices we developed, and empower participants and clients to create superlative products and services.